A better approach to weight loss. NR.2
If you ask us our opinion there it is -
There are better ways to reach your weight-loss goal than trying to burn enough calories to ‘justify’ eating certain foods.
- Review your overall nutrition. Check your balance between protein, fats and carbs. Are you eating your recommended 1-3 cups of veggies a day? Are there fruits in your diet?
- Use a calorie calculator app that will help you with all that or consult with a nutrition specialist or with a registered dietitian. And if you are 80%-90% at your desired dietary goal most of the times why not have the occasional treat because it sounds like you are doing a great job.
- Try to have a more active life rather than trying to burn everything in that 1 hour on the treadmill. Get a fun hobby, start gardening or walk to work, anything to bring some movement into your daily life routine.
- It is helpful to find exercises or sports activities that you enjoy and that will make you happy by going there, exercises should't necessarily feel like something bad, hard on unbearable. Think dance cardio for some spicy moves, or maybe kickboxing to release some tension or how about weekend hikes and a load full of O2, better right?
- Don't forget a good schedule and a good sleep is so important for your recovery.
LOVE BALANCE LOVE
MOVE WITH LOVE AND BALANCE
"Is Cheat Dat good or bad?" in the NEXT BLOG POST.